Monday, October 28, 2013

My Name Is...


Before I start writing my posts week by week, I introduce myself a little bit. My name is Ina, I'm 19 years old/young and I live in Germany. You can call me a Stan (=Eminem-lover), I'm taken by Rap/Hip Hop, but no fear my Music Highlights will be more than just Gangsta-Rap. ;)
I love fashion & music, so these topics are perfect for me! For all, who didn't take a look on my banner: my topics are Fashion Picks & Music Highlights. Sounds mysterious - stays mysterious until I start posting.
If you want to know more about me, take a look in my presentation on Stardoll or ask me, which is much easier I think. 

So my first 'post' is about What did I wear today. I'm in love with the Hot Buys Vest and the Hot Buys Tights, which I both found in Starbazaar this month.


So that's it for today, looking forward to my first fashion- and music-highlights!

xoxo

1 comment: