Monday, October 28, 2013

Hellow, "What did I wear today?" - White Elegance


Hey everyone, I'm very happy to introduce you to the newest blog on the scene 'The Fashion Vibe', it got founded on the 28th October 2013 by me, MandaMichalka, the owner and by LAVIVAA, the co-owner.
The sweet cooldeer123 is our first writer, but we still need some more! If you are interested, just apply above in the page "Join Us!" and if you are interested in being meda partner with us just apply in the page "Appls as Media Partner". Looking forward to many new partner cooperations! :)

So I'm Manda, as mentioned you can find me as MandaMichalka on stardoll and I'm from Germany. You may know me from several previous projects just like Street High Fashion, RUN Magazine, Distance Magazine, La-vie-en-rose and my momentarily projects and blogs I'm part of, MMM, Allure, Juddervision and the momentarily inactive Desire Fashion House and some Magazines I've been part of as a Model.
Fashion is my passion and I love graphic designing, writing and drawing. I'm really excited forward this new project and I can't wait to build up a new blog scene. In the future I will post about my main topics Lifestyle Fashion & Collection Reviews.


Now let's talk about what I wore today:


Today I wore a mix between white elegant basics and floral ornaments. This is something I would definitely call elegant. The flowers go very well together with the clean, shiny bright white and give the doll a fairylike touch, which is underlined by the blonde braided hairstyle. The clothes are listed below.

Archive Classic White Blazer
Pretty'n'Love Floating Flowers Top
VOILE Voile Bridal Top
Dennim & Supply Skinny Flower Jeans
Perfect Day White Satin Belt
Young Hollywood Carrie Stilettos





1 comment:

  1. This outfit is indeed elegant! Great post, can't wait for more. :)

    ReplyDelete