Friday, November 22, 2013

What did I wear today? Emo chic babe

Hello everyone, how's your friday going? Cannot wait for the weekend!
Today I bring you this outfit, more edgy than my usual ones but I kinda like it anyhow: 



While the outfit is pure chic and glam, the makeup & hair really give this emo punk rockerish alike look (ladies see the power of makeup, and use and abuse of it!).

For the makeup I really went for huge amounts of brown and red eyeshadow, to give more depth and that 'sick' look that is so trendy right now. The lip an ombre with black and pearl colour and of course lots of contour along.

As for the clothes a very simple glam dress well acessorized with light purplish shoes to give a bit more colour, so it's not only green and black. The neclace is from Folk while the dress & clutch from MSW2013 and shoes YH.

Do you like it?
xxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment