Thursday, November 14, 2013

Music Highlight: The Monster


I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed - this is the beginning of the new song from Eminem & Rihanna. It's one of my personal highlights on The Marshall Mathers LP 2, okay the whole album is an highlight. The song is powerfull and has a great flow. And all good things are 4, this is the 4th collaboration from Em & Riri. After love the way you lie & love the way you lie II, there came numb on Rihannas actual longplayer Unapologetic. And 2013 there is the monster under Eminems bed.
All the time I have the feeling Eminems productions get the best out of Rihanna. She's a talented singer but under Em's hand she's my all-time-favourite-female-singer. Maybe he'll produce a whole Riri-album in the future- it would be my dream. But for now enjoy this brandnew masterpiece from the talented couple Em & Riri.


xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this Song too! It's very beautiful, and i love how Eminems Rap and Rihannas singing match! It fits so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete