Friday, December 6, 2013

Music Highlights 2013


The year is close to the end, so I decided it would be nice to take a look at the music highlights from this year 2013. There were wonderfull songs out there and great albums, it's hard to chose. But these songs are my personal Top 10 from 2013. I'm sure you have other favourite songs, so leave a comment with your fav songs from the year.

1. berzerk / Eminem
2. final warning / Skylar Grey
3. burn / Ellie Goulding
4. diamonds / Rihanna
5. rap god / Eminem
6. roar / Katy Perry
7. die young / Ke$ha
8. the monster / Eminem & Rihanna
9.  holy grail / Jay-Z & Justin Timberlake
10. here's to never growing up / Avril Lavigne 

#1 German Song
rohdiamant / Capo & Cro
 
(to listen to the songs on youtube, click on the numbers)
 
 
I'm so happy that Slim Shady is back. This message this summer blown me away and his album in November ,Marshall Mathers LP2, made my speechless, can't stop listen to my hero. But there were some fantastic albums this year, too. Just think of Skylar Grey's debut Don't Look Down, where she present her fabulous voice and unique style. Check her out, she's a great talent in the music buisness. So all in all this year was a good year for music, the rap god is back and there were many good hits along the way. So what's your favourite song? Leave a comment! 

xx

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what my favourite song is! If I was making the list, I'd probably put the try it out neon mix by Skrillex and also my new favourite song, riptide by Vance Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Royals / Lorde
    2. Glory and gore / Lorde
    3. Tennis Court / Lorde
    4. Applause / Lady Gaga
    5. Rap God / Eminem
    6. Monsters / Eminem and Rihanna
    7. Roar / Katy Perry
    8. Diamonds / Rihanna
    9. Burn / Ellie Goulding
    10. Team / Lorde

    hahahahaha all lorde

    ReplyDelete